Friday, November 5, 2010
Day 26 Pumpkin French Toast
I know, I know, it has been a few days. Did anyone notice??! I actually made this recipe the day I was supposed to but did not post it. My best friend was visiting from Washington and we ran a half marathon together. So now I think I am going for 40 days of Pumpkin recipes but I might miss a few consecutive. I made it 25 days straight so that is pretty good, right?!?
Pumpkin French Toast
This would also taste good on raisin bread or cinnamon bread.
3/4 cup milk
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 loaf day old french bread
1/2 cup cranberries
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix eggs, milk, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with whisk or put in a magic bullet if you have one.
2. Slice bread into 1 inch pieces.
3. Heat skillet to medium (if using a Pampered Chef Professional NonStick skillet no need to use oil or butter.)
4. Let bread soak up wet mixture on both sides and place on hot skillet.
5. Flip after 3-4 minutes or when one side is golden brown. Cook other side until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Serve with sprinkled cranberries and powdered sugar sprinkled from the Pampered Chef Sugar Shaker.